Morgane and Cedric moved to “L’Ile aux Pies” in early 2013.
“Hard not to fall in love with the place and the environment“.
April 2013: Opening of Marins d’Eau d’Oust.
On the menu, quality products, local producers and home made recipes to offer to you “galettes”, grilled and classic and original french “crêpe”.
We have been recognized by the label “Crêperies Gourmandes”.
Enjoy the expertise of Cedric, Morgane’s good mood and have good time in a relaxing place.
Ile aux Pies is a beautiful and natural conservation area. From the sunny terrace, breathtaking view of the canal from Nantes to Brest, enjoy your journey !
We thank all Breton producers we work with:
– La minoterie Roncin à Ploërmel
– La cidrerie des Terroirs à Lizio
– La cidrerie La Ruaudaie à St Martin sur Oust
– La boucherie charcuterie Gilles et Catherine à St Guyomard
– Le verger Avalou à Sixt sur Aff